GUIDELINES FOR EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE:
The Benevolence fund serves those who have been members for a year or more, a consistent tither and are in “Emergency Need” of assistance.
***If eligible all requests should be made at least 10-14 days before invoice is due.
**After your application is reviewed you will be contacted within 7-10 business days to inform you of your approval or denial of assistance. Incomplete application will be deleted and automatically denied.
The Benevolence Program DOES NOT support the following investments, liabilities, luxury items or non-living necessities:
• College Tuition
• Educational Training Programs
• Car note payments
• Financing New Loans
• Down payment/Security Deposit on homes or apartments
• Closing costs for home purchases/Foreclosures on homes
• Credit card debt
• Telephone Bill/unless minors are in the home
• Insurance/Medical debt
• Student Loan
• Reinstatement of license from the BMV
• Court Cost/Attorney Fees
• Funeral Expenses
• Past Due Federal, State and City Tax
• Other area(s) as defined by the committee as luxury items, and not living necessities